Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks Pals

Hi everyone!
First off thank you so much for all the support you have shown e-mailed and commented about Penny. Yeah. It still feels pretty awful. We think about that little troublemaker everyday and we miss her a ton. We’re doing ok out here, taking time when we need to cry and talk and relax. My mom is doing tiny bits better day by day too. I’m trying to talk to her as much as I can and at this point I kinda just can’t wait to get home and hug her.

Since we’re going through with the rest of this trip I think I’ll keep updating the blog. Since ‘ol shitty memory here wants an account of these things actually happening and I want to post pics too.

This is just a quick post to let you know I’ll update longer sooner about more ports. Venice was unbelievable and so far my favorite and we are leaving Ismir, Turkey as I type this.

Thanks again for all the love peeps. We have some great friends.


Here's some pics in the meantime. Myself,Cody and Brendan in front of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence and a gondolier in Venice !


No comments: