Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BULLET POINTS



This week has been a shitflurry of busy as you can imagine. Above are some pictures from my Fourth of Jewel-eye from my brand new digital camera. The inaugural pics ! You have Todd Edwards grilling like he's on the cover of "Weber Aficionado" and The Blands doing some sort of newfangled hula to honor our state of Hawaii. We had a great barbecue with some stand-out desserts. I will give you some other bullet points because I am too tired to write paragraphs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERRRICA ! Please stop blowing it. We love you, now let's get it together.


* We had our first rehearsal today. The cast is a DELIGHT and I can't wait to perform with everyone. The running order is fun and goofy. More on that to come.

* Penny is thriving in the northwoods. Some highlights have included her being a good girl off her leash, spooning her grandma at night and snuggling with my dad while everyone is gone.

* Brendan and I played The Lottery last night iO and it was a lot of fun.

* We are packing in anticipation of our subletters Rachel and Colin. They are a wonderful couple who we really lucked out on.

* If Nicole Ritchie is pregnant she will be lucky if she births a saltine. I mean like a goddamn oyster cracker.

Here is where we'll be next week:


CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT ? Things are heatin' up ya'll !


No comments: