Monday, July 2, 2007

PROGRESS


We are less than a week away ya'll ! This will be a quickie because the subtitle to this week for Brendan and I is "Errand-stravaganza".

Dog Drop 8000 went MORE than better as planned ! She's having a ball at my folks and cuddling my mom. I was real sad to leave yesterday but my mom is giving me 3-a-day updates till I leave. It's just weird to be back in Chicago and not have her in the house.

A favorite moment from our trip to the northwoods with my folks. We were sitting in a resort bar having some beers and watching the local Rhinelander (http://www.rhinelanderchamber.com/) news. They had a small segment about the new iphone and a local poll that went along with it.


Do you plan on purchasing the new Apple iphone ?

0% yes

100% no


To which someone in the bar replied "Erg. So much for progress".

No comments: